Onboard Safety Measures
The health and safety of all our visitors and staff is our highest priority. Following the HSE guidelines, Dublin Discovered Boat trips have implemented a range of public health measures to ensure the safety of visitors, staff, and other workers. The current measures we have in place are detailed below further down the page.
- Please arrive for your cruise no earlier than 10 minutes before the start time to assist us with limiting queues.
- Upon arrival customers must form a line in the designated area marked out by signage.
- We request that passengers wear a face mask while seated in the passenger saloon onboard for the duration of the cruise.
Health and safety measures
We ask all visitors to Dublin
- Pre-book online
- No cash payments possible onsite.
- Paperless check-in: Display of E-ticket on phone or provision of name/reference number only required for boarding.
- Increased cleaning measures
- Extra cleaning of high-frequency touch points
- Signage to remind people of the protocols
- Assess health risks and stay at home even if you have mild cold-like symptoms and/or a fever. The same counts for when someone in your household has any health complaints.
- Visitors are advised to wear their own PPE during their cruise and while onboard. We request that visitors wear masks when onboard the vessel.
- Follow the instructions of the onboard crew at all times.