We start from The Boardwalk, Bachelor’s Walk, on the North side of the river which is situated between O’ Connell Bridge and the Ha’Penny Bridge. The tour runs between this point, Grattan Street bridge, in the city centre and the Thomas Clarke bridge on the edge of Dublin Port to the east.
Along the way, we pass under O’Connell Bridge and see the sights of Dublin’s old Georgian Quaysides including the beautiful 18th-century Custom House. From there, we move on to Docklands, where iconic modern architecture sits alongside Georgian warehouses and memorials to Ireland’s past.
- We pass close by the Jeanie Johnston and continue beyond the Samuel Beckett Bridge, where the river opens out, before returning to our starting point.
- Our expert guides make it interesting and fun for all ages – highly praised by all for over fifteen years.
- The tour lasts 45 minutes and is suitable for all ages. The boat seats up to 48 people.
- The Boat is wheelchair and buggy accessible
- Its large windows and glass roof ensures good views for all.